The Aspire Nautilus is a Bottom Dual Coil pyrex/steel tank with adjustable airflow.
1 x Aspire Nautilus tank
1 x extra Nautilus coil (1.8 ohms)
1 x Adapter ring
1 x User Manual
FIRST TIME SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
- Hold the Aspire Nautilus upside down and tilted slightly
- Unscrew the base
- With the needle tip of your bottle facing towards the inside edge of the tank, fill up with your favorite flavor. Do not fill juice over the center post
- Screw the base back on firmly, making sure that it is flush with the tank
- As with all fresh coils, you will want to let your tank rest for about 5 minutes before taking your first puff. This gives the wicks time to soak up juice. This will greatly lessen the chance of dry, burnt hits.
- Do not put the Nautilus on your device yet – take a couple of “Dry Sucks” from your tank, this will soak your wicks even more
- If you are using an regular(non-variable) Ego battery SKIP THIS STEP. Variable Device Users- Before attaching the Nautilus make sure your device is at its’ lowest setting
- Attach your tank to your device, making sure all threading is lined up – do not over tighten
- Take a few short puffs to warm up the coils, then vape away!
- Variable Users: Once you have taken a few puffs and your coils are warmed up. you may then gradually increase the power to your liking.