The Aspire Bottom Dual Coil Maxi is a Bottom Dual coil tank . The Maxi holds 1.5mL, is very easy to fill and doesn’t leak! The slim profile makes it a perfect fit for all ego twist batteries and other VV mods.
Colors available: clear and smoked
Note: Aspire Maxi tanks come pre-installed with a 1.8ohm coil, but you will need to purchase a 2.1ohms coil if you decide to vape at more than 3.8v.
First time Setup Instructions
- Hold the Aspire Maxi upside down and tilted slightly
- unscrew the base
- With the needle tip of your bottle facing towards the inside edge of the tank, fill up with your favorite flavor. Do not fill juice over the center post
- screw the base back on firmly, making sure that it is flush with the tank
- As with all fresh coils, you will want to let your tank rest for about 5 minutes before taking your first puff. This gives the wicks time to soak up juice. This will greatly lessen the chance of dry, burnt hits.
- Do not put the Maxi on your device yet – take a couple of “Dry Sucks” from your tank, this will soak your wicks even more
- If you are using an regular(non-variable) Ego battery SKIP THIS STEP. Variable Device Users- Before attaching the Maxi make sure your device is at its’ lowest setting
- Attach your tank to your device, making sure all threading is lined up – do not over tighten
- Take a few short puffs to warm up the coils, then vape away!
- Variable Users: Once you have taken a few puffs and your coils are warmed up. you may then gradually increase the power to your liking.
*If you would like to use the Aspire on a flat top mod, you would need to purchase a 510-ego adapter for stabilization.